Following the VFD and servo-drive specifications is not always sufficient to guarantee a system complies with the CE Certification and IEC Standards because components and systems as a whole have to adhere to less stringent Standards. Often enough, if a system is not meeting the correct Standard, installing an Enerdoor EMI-RFI filter will not only solve this issue, it will also exceed expectations.
1) On-site real time solutions
2) Both in lab on-site testing is available
3) Protects the entire machine instead of only the drive
4) Low leakage current to avoid GFI interruption
5) Fixed cost per project – with no extra charges
6) Guaranteed solution
Enerdoor has been manufacturing EMI-RFI filters since 1992. The unique combination of being an EMI-RFI filter manufacturer and decades of experience with Enerdoor EMC mobile laboratories has allowed Enerdoor to comprise a list of filters compatible with the major variable frequency drive and servo drive manufacturers of the world.
Download Enerdoor's White Paper to find out more about EMI-RFI solutions and comparison filters vs drive manufacturers.